In 2001-2002, at least books #1-3 of the main Baby-sitters Club series and books #1-6 and #8 of the Baby-Sitters Little Sister series were reprinted in a similar style. For the Little Sister books, the same artwork which appeared on the original books was used for the reprints. For the Baby-sitters Club books, the artwork drawn by Hodges Soileau on the 1995 reprints rather than the original 1986-1987 books was used for the 2001-2002 reprints. The background was a solid color with stenciled flowers for the BSC books, and a solid color with polka dots for the Little Sister books. The back cover of these books indicated that they were Scholastic School Market editions.
- September 2001 - BSC#1 Kristy's Great Idea
- October 2001 - LS #1 Karen's Witch and LS#2 Karen's Roller Skates
- December 2001 - LS #3 Karen's Worst Day and LS #4 Karen's Kittycat Club
- January 2002 - BSC#3 The Truth About Stacey
- February 2002 - LS #5 Karen's School Picture and LS#6 Karen's Little Sister
- April 2002 - LS#8 Karen's Haircut