Adam Pike is Mallory's nine-year old (later ten) brother. He has 3 brothers and 4 sisters. Adams's brothers are Nicky Pike, Byron Pike, and Jordan Pike, he is one third of the Pike triplets. His sisters are Mallory Pike, Margo Pike, Claire Pike and Vanessa Pike. His parents are John and Dee Pike and a member of the Pike Family.
Appearance[edit | edit source]
Like all the other Pikes he has blue eyes and reddish-brown hair. In the graphic novels, he has brown hair and freckles.
Biography[edit | edit source]
He is one-third of the Pike triplets along with Jordan and Byron. Adam is the middle triplet; he is 40 seconds younger than Jordan and two minutes older than Byron in Claudia and the Lighthouse Ghost. He is the most "boyish" and he is once called the "Terror of Slate Street" in Mallory's Christmas Wish.
In Claudia and the Middle School Mystery it's mentioned that he can be extremely wild.
Adam has been complaining that they don't have enough Nintendo games in Mallory Hates Boys (and Gym). He got traded with the Hobart boys for one night in the book. He was great at the Hobarts house. When the triplets told Mr. and Mrs. Hobart about their Zuni pen pals, Adam talked about the plight of the Zuni people. Ben had described Adam as interesting. When Mallory made the archery team, he teams up with his brothers and makes her a cake that said "Mallory Congradulations" on it.
In Mary Anne + 2 Many Babies, he refuses to partner up with any of his sisters to be a "parent" to an egg. Adam acted as a single father.
He shares Mallory and Vanessa's old room with Jordan after the events of The All-New Mallory Pike after arguing over the room arrangements after Mallory left.
He helped run the sledding booth in Abby's Twin.
Friends[edit | edit source]
- Conrad White (Zuni pen pal in #44)
Likes[edit | edit source]
- Nintendo games (#59)
- Dogs (#69)
- Video Games (SS#1)
- Teasing his siblings mostly Nicky (#27)
- Horror movies (#66)
- Calvin and Hobbes (M#3)
- He-Man M#3
Dislikes[edit | edit source]
- Getting the bizzer sign
- Reading classic novels (SS#1)
- Sitting still
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- In Abby and the Notorious Neighbor he wanted to name their go cart team "The Pike Express."
- He played the magic mirror in Snow White and the Seven Zorbs in Jessi and the Bad Baby-sitter.
- In Stacey and the Stolen Hearts he made a valentine for one of his brothers with blood and guts on it.
- In Welcome Home, Mary Anne, Jeff says that he's better at video games.
- It's noted that he's one of the most athletic Pike kids in Mallory Hates Boys (and Gym).
- In The Fire at Mary Anne's House, he gets a little excited hearing about the fire. He heard that six fire trucks were there including one with a ladder.
- It's likely Adam is name after his maternal grandfather in Baby-sitters' European Vacation.
- He knows some magic tricks in Stacey vs. the BSC, but ended up playing the spoons for the talent show.
- He was part of the game committee for Dawn's party in Dawn's Big Move.
- It's mentioned that he wants to learn how to scuba dive one day in Jessi and the Jewel Thieves.
Media Portrayals[edit | edit source]
Adam is portrayed by actor Valen Peyton. This is the first time someone plays him on screen.