Andrew Edward Brewer
4 (almost 5)
Andrew is shy and quiet and doesn't talk much at all. Andrew gets scared easily and can't take much of Karen's stories. He has traveled quite a bit for someone of his age. He went on a cruise to Disney World in Super Special #1 Baby-sitters on Board! and he went to Shadow Lake in Super Special #8 Baby-sitters at Shadow Lake. Andrew is close with his family but his parents' divorce upsets him, as revealed in #1 Kristy's Great Idea. Andrew sometimes has his thumb in his mouth, such as in #6 Kristy's Big Day.
A fair bit of Karen's stories involve Andrew. For example, in Book #7 Claudia and Mean Janine, Karen made up a story that at a certain time of day, Andrew would turn into a monster. Also, in #12 Claudia and the New Girl, Karen tried to convince people that Andrew was going to grow hair all over his body.
Andrew says 'Yup' to everything in #1 Kristy's Great Idea, probably because he was nervous or shy. He doesn't like being the center of attention. Andrew didn't want to be the 'Flower Boy' in the wedding in Kristy's Big Day. Andrew gets embarrassed easily. He is usually the bellhop or the sailor in Let's All Come In. He likes swimming in the lake. He likes peanut butter and jelly sandwiches. He used to take naps.
- Bob a hermit crab
- Crystal Light the Second
- Shannon the dog
- The word 'Yup' (Book #1 Kristy's Great Idea)
- Sucking his thumb (Book #6 Kristy's Big Day)
- His parents' divorce (Book #1 Kristy's Great Idea)
- Being the center of attention (Book #6 Kristy's Big Day)
- Being a 'Flower Boy' (Book #6 Kristy's Big Day)
- Getting scared (Book #6 Kristy's Big Day)
- Meeting new people (Book #1 Kristy's Great Idea)
- He become the cookie monitor at school in Karen's Snow Princess.
- In Karen's Show and Share he was trying to play the bugle, tom tom drums, and then the kazoo by the end of the book.
- In Karen's Christmas Carol he played Tiny Tim in the Stoneybrook Community Center's production of The Christmas Carol.
- In Karen's Unicorn he learned how to ride a two wheel bike with Karen's help.
- He is a good skier in Karen's Ski Trip.
- His character was not in the Movie.
- In Graduation Day, Kristy mentions that Andrew will start kindergarten in the coming fall.
In this series he is played by actor Noah Fleiss. He is only in the episode Mary Anne and the Brunettes.
Andrew is portrayed by both Cody Kolson and Sebastian Billingsley-Rodriguez. Between the two of them Andrew is in four of the ten episodes.