Baby-sitters Club dolls were released three times: in 1991 by Remco, and in 1993 and 1998 by Kenner. The 1991 dolls featured each baby-sitter paired with a "favorite charge", while the 1993 dolls featured the baby-sitter by herself. The 1991 and 1998 were small, barbie-sized dolls while the 1993 dolls were 18" long. In addition, a Karen Brewer plush doll was released in 1992.
1991 Remco dolls
In 1991-1992, Remco released sets of two dolls, a baby-sitter and her favorite charge. Some baby-sitters had two sets of dolls with a different charge. The dolls sets were also released with different outfits. In addition, a deluxe set containing eight dolls was released. Each doll set came with a mini book: How-to Guide to the Baby-sitters Club.
- Kristy and Karen Brewer (Released twice with different outfits)
- Mary Anne and Jenny Prezzioso
- Claudia and Jenny Prezzioso or Jamie Newton
- Stacey and Charlotte Johanssen (Released twice with different outfits)
- Dawn and Jackie Rodowsky
- Mallory and Claire Pike
- Jessi and Becca Ramsey (Released twice with different outfits)
- Baby-sitters Club dolls Deluxe Gift Set doll collection - containing eight dolls: Kristy & Karen, Claudia & Jenny, Stacey & Charlotte, and Jessi & Becca
1993 Kenner dolls
Scholastic and Kenner created a line of seven 18" Baby-Sitters Club dolls in 1993 for each of the seven baby-sitters: Kristy, Mary Anne, Claudia, Stacey, Dawn, Mallory, and Jessi. Each doll was uniquely designed and dressed and came with its own special edition mini book. One doll and one mini book was made for each baby-sitter.
- Mallory and the Pet Disaster
- Mary Anne and the Lost Boy
- Dawn and the Junk Food Kids
- Starring Jessi Ramsey!
- Claudia Saves the Day
- Kristy and the Triple Trouble
- Stacey Hates Shopping
1998 Kenner dolls
Four barbie-size dolls were released: Kristy, Claudia, Stacey, and Mallory.