Activities one could do on the service include:
- Talk to Ann M. Martin in a weekly column
- Read all new stories starring the BSC gang
- Vote on story endings
- Make friends all across the country
- Take polls and play trivia games
Author Ann M. Martin's weekly column on Prodigy was called "Ask Ann", and some of the letters that originally appeared in the column were reproduced in the book The Baby-Sitters Club Guide to Babysitting.
The cost to use Prodigy was $9.95 per month for 5 hours of time online. While Martin did write columns for Prodigy, she "had little to do with the internet aspect of it and didn’t communicate directly with participants."
- ↑ https://slate.com/technology/2017/02/what-i-learned-about-the-internet-from-the-baby-sitters-club.html What I Learned About the Internet From The Baby-Sitters Club