They just moved to the neighborhood in Jessi's Secret Language. They needed a sitter on Mondays and Wednesdays and Jessi Ramsey is the first to sit for them. The whole family knows sign language. They own a station wagon.
Mr. Braddock owns a camcorder, which the kids use to shoot a movie for Dawn in Jessi and the Bad Baby-sitter. They also let them shoot the movie in their living room.
Mrs. and Mr. Braddock host a picnic for hearing-impaired children in Claudia and the Clue in the Photograph.
The family likes to sail to Greenpoint Island in Baby-sitters' Island Adventure.
The finished section of the basement is surrounded by walls of wood paneling. Behind the walls are a few small rooms. They live near the Kishis in The Mystery at Claudia's House.
- In Dawn Schafer, Undercover Baby-sitter, Dawn promised to take the kids to the pool before she left for California.
- Mr. and Mrs. Braddock showed up to help when they saw the fire in The Fire at Mary Anne's House.
- TV was banned in their house in Abby's Lucky Thirteen.
- Matt and Haley are part of the circus camp in Mary Anne and Camp BSC. They leave for sleep away camp by the end of the book.
- The kids participated in the Mexican Festival in Stacey's Broken Heart.
- Both Matt and Haley love the ghost busters in Stacey and the Haunted Masquerade.
- All of the kids participate in the BSC's world records book in Kristy + Bart = ?.
- The family joined The Greenbrook Club in Abby and the Secret Society.
- Mr. and Mrs. Braddock is one of the emergency contacts John and Dee Pike have listed in Snowbound.