Burnt Hill Road is a street in Stoneybrook, Connecticut. It is in a middle class section of town, presumably with some older homes. It intersects with Elm Street. Slate Street is not far in Farewell, Dawn.
- Dawn Schafer lives in an old farmhouse at 177 Burnt Hill Road. Later on, when Richard Spier marries Sharon Schafer, Mary Anne Spier moves into the farmhouse.
- Logan Bruno, Mary Anne's boyfriend, lives at 689 Burnt Hill Road.
- Emily Haberman lives next door to Dawn according to the BSC movie.
- The Prezzioso Family lives next to the Spier/Schafer Family.
- The Bahadurians live at the end of the street. They have a mailbox shaped like a cow.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.