General[edit | edit source]
It is in a middle class section of town, presumably with some older homes. It intersects with Elm Street. Slate Street is mentioned to be not that far in Farewell, Dawn. It's mentioned that there aren't many houses on the road in Maid Mary Anne. It's mentioned in Stacey McGill, Super Sitter, that Acorn Place is not far.
The streets nearby like Acorn Place is rather twisty and don't have a particular order.
In Welcome Back, Stacey!, Mrs. McGill and Stacey looked at a house on the street. It wasn't near Danw's. The front porch was going to need replacing, the roof needed re-shingling, and the house was pink.
Residents[edit | edit source]
- Dawn Schafer lives in an old farmhouse at 177 Burnt Hill Road. Later on, when Richard Spier marries Sharon Schafer, Mary Anne Spier moves into the farmhouse. The house is just at the intersection.
- Logan Bruno, Mary Anne's boyfriend, lives at 689 Burnt Hill Road.
- Emily Haberman lives next door to Dawn according to the BSC movie.
- The Prezzioso Family lives next to the Spier/Schafer Family.
- The Bahadurians live at the end of the street. They have a mailbox shaped like a cow.