She has brown hair and used to wear a silver ring on her right pinky and a beaded ID bracelet on her left wrist. She has a tiny mole under her left eye. She grows her hair long and has trendier clothes then her twin. She has become very fashion-conscious - it would kill her to wear the same thing two days in a row.
In Mary Anne's Makeover, Carolyn plays out a Back to the Future fantasy. She becomes like the mad scientist from the movie and makes her own time machine in their basement. She sells tickets to take kids on a ride. They eventually give the kids back their money after Mary Anne helps her distinguish between reality and fantasy.
Marilyn watches over her when she sprains her ankle.
- James Hobart, she gave him a 3-D card to him at the masquerade party
- Carolyn is tone deaf.
- Her room is blue and white with a cat theme.
- She wants to be a scientist.
- She carries an official-looking notebook and a pen in order to write down data.
- BSC #21 Mallory and the Trouble with Twins
- BSC #30 Mary Anne and the Great Romance
- BSC #60 Mary Anne's Makeover
- BSC #97 Claudia and the World's Cutest Baby