He is the older brother of Sam, Kristy & David Michael Thomas. He is the stepson of Watson Brewer. He is the stepbrother of Karen and Andrew Brewer and the adoptive older brother of Emily Michelle Brewer.
He just got his driver's license in Kristy's Big Day. Charlie's car is called the Junk Bucket which is described as sort of gray with scratches & dents and the fenders rusting. He drives Kristy (and later Abby) to the BSC club meetings and sitting jobs in their old neighborhood & gets gas money from the club treasury. He is also an excellent driver in the rain.
He attends Stoneybrook High School along with Sam where he plays varsity football and intramural basketball. He taught Kristy the basics of baseball when she was little and helped her coach the Krushers' Softball Klinic.
In Mind Your Own Business, Kristy!, Charlie recalled his mother showing him how write a check to help his mother pay the bills, after the bank called about a mortgage payment. He would also help feed David Michael late at night when his mom was exhausted. Kristy says that she really looked up to Charlie ever since.
Charlie used to share a bedroom with Sam. He remembers holding Kristy when she was baby.
Interests & LikesEdit
- Loves to play and follow baseball
- Enjoys comedy
- Blade a rock band
- Randy and Ricky Jones
- The Ackermans
- Charlie worked as a gofer for the assistant-assistant stage manager on the set of the movie "Little Vampires." He also has a summer job. In Karen's Paper Route he and Sam pick up Kristy and Karen's paper route.
- He shaves
- Tends to boss around his siblings
- He will be leaving for college
- He once went to a Halloween Party at the Gable House and said that house was creepy. Charlie heard Alex Gable say that he wanted to fix it up and live in it in Mary Anne and the Haunted Bookstore.