Claire Pike is Mallory Pike's five-year-old sister and the youngest member of the Pike Family. Claire lives with her family in Stoneybrook, Connecticut, where she was born. She narrates a chapter in Graduation Day.
Like all the other Pikes she has blue eyes and reddish-brown hair. She is very short.
Claire calls her mother Moozie and her father Daggles. She is going through a silly stage and sometimes runs around the house naked. She calls everyone Silly-Billy-Goo-Goo. She is huggable and affectionate. Although she does tend to have a temper, she throws baseball tantrums even if it's on tv. Her softball tantrums are famous.
Claire entered the Little Miss Stoneybrook Pageant in Book #15 Little Miss Stoneybrook ...and Dawn, but lost. Her talent was to sing a comedic version of the Popeye theme song, complete with dancing the hornpipe.
Her Lucy Dress, which looks like Lucy's from the Peanuts comic strip. It's a striped blue and black dress with a flouncy skirt. Claire has worn it practically every day for the past six months in Mallory and the Ghost Cat.
In Claudia and the Mystery at the Museum she saw "Annie" and wanted to be a star. She gets a promotional video at the mall. Claire gets advice from Rosie Wilder on her video. Then sends it out to an agent who rejects her. She decides that she doesn't want to be an actress in by the end of the book. However, she cast in her class play as the witch in Hansel and Gretel.
When Adam scared her about vampires being real, she tried to keep garlic and wore turtlenecks with her in Kristy and the Vampires. Mallory sat down with her to explain what’s real and imaginary but ended up freaking out when she was on the set for Little Vampires and refused to come when everyone else did. Kristy and Mary Anne had the idea for Claire to dress up as something that scares vampires and encouraged her to come to the set. She scares one of the extras which helps her overcome her fear.
Claire goes to morning kindergarten but can stay for the second session as well. In Mary Anne in the Middle, she attends both morning and afternoon kindergarten while her mother works.
Sometime prior to chapter 9 in Kristy in Charge she threw away her hairbrush because she hated to brush her hair.
Claire moves into the triplets triplets and Nicky's old room when Mallory leaves for boarding school in The All-New Mallory Pike. She now rooms with Vanessa, Mallory, and Margo. She used to share a room with just Margo.
In Poor Mallory!, she and her sister form CM where they sold lemonade and brownies to help the family out. They made 11.60 total even though not many people showed up.
- Noodle her mop-horse.
- Help in the kitchen.
- Stuff bear named Thomas.
- The Mr. Pinhead Show
- Stuffed bear named Ba-ba
- The Wizard of Oz
- Candy Land (in #35)
- Cat in the Hat (M#14)
- She wears watch on right wrist even though she can't tell time.
- Still believes in Santa but she is suspicious.
- Claire was colicky when she was a baby Hello, Mallory.
- Had bronchitis in Dawn's Wicked Stepsister.
- Promises to visit all of her new friends at Stoneybrook Manor at least once a month.
- In Kristy and the Vampires she comes down with a case of vampire phobia. She is cursed after dress up as a witch and scaring a vampire.
- Mary Anne in the Middle she gets Ladybug Magazine.
- She calls a butterfly a flutterby in Mary Anne and Miss Priss.
- Claire got her bear, Ba-ba from her uncle Joe in Graduation Day.
- She is part of Camp BSC in Mary Anne and Camp BSC.
- She was part of the food crew for Dawn's party in Dawn's Big Move.
- Her pizza has to be cut into bite sized pieces in Mallory on Strike.
- The BSC notes that she's talented in both Claudia and the Mystery at the Museum and Little Miss Stoneybrook ...and Dawn.
The Baby-Sitters Club (web series)
Actress Sara Halliburton plays her in this series. She is only in Boy-Crazy Stacey (episode) with the rest of her family.