In both Mary Anne to the Rescue and Mary Anne Saves the Day Peggy is shown to be an emergency room doctor at Stoneybrook General Hospital. She is the Hill Family's pediatrician as well and mentioned to be one in Claudia Kishi, Middle School Dropout. She is at home on Monday afternoons.
Peggy likes Stacey a lot, and helped her through a rough patch with her diabetes right after Stacey's first move to Stoneybrook. She is not Stacey's regular doctor but always answers any questions Stacey may have about diabetes in The Truth About Stacey.
She gives a tour of the E.R. in Mary Anne to the Rescue.
- Since she works in both the emergency room and as a pediatrician she might be a family doctor that can work in both places.
- Stacey mentions that her schedule changes month to month in The Truth About Stacey.
- In The Truth About Stacey, Stacey also mentions that she works at the Stoneybrook Medical Center.
- She participated in the mother-child softball game that the BSC hosted in Shannon’s Story.
- Peggy plays tennis in the summer, Charlotte mentions it in Abby and the Secret Society.
She is played by actress Marie Masters. She is only in the episode The Baby-sitters' Special Christmas.
In this version she is played by Kalyn Miles and she is a lesbian. She is also a endocrinologist (a doctor that treats diabetes) instead of an ER doctor.