Elizabeth Thomas-Brewer (née Taylor) is the wife of Watson Brewer, the mother of Charlie, Sam, Kristy & David Michael Thomas, the adoptive mother of Emily Michelle Brewer and the step-mother to Karen Brewer and Andrew Brewer. Elizabeth is a member of the Brewer/Thomas Family.
Her age is estimated at about 37. Watson is slightly older than her.
She is divorced from Patrick Thomas. She has never forgiven Patrick for leaving the family, but doesn't sit around whining about how badly he treated them. After Patrick walked out on the family, Elizabeth hired a housekeeper named Mrs. Culp to look after the house and David Michael.
Elizabeth gave birth to Charlie shortly after graduating from college. When she had Kristy, she had labor pains during a Yankees game.
Elizabeth and Watson started dating four months before Kristy began seventh grade and got engaged in October. They married at the end of June.
- Elizabeth works full-time for a big company in Stamford that has a sun as the logo.
- In Karen's President, she has a friend named Marsha Meyers who lives in Washington, D.C.
- In Karen's Mistake she has a friend and co-worker named Alice.
Hobbies & InterestsEdit
- Goes to estate sales with Watson and finds interesting things
- She Plays tennis with Mrs. Craine
- She is very motherly to Mary Anne Spier.
- Kristy calls her mother not strict but careful in Dawn and the Impossible Three.
Elizabeth is played by actress Brooke Adams.
Actress Alicia Silverstone plays as her in the series. She is in eight of the ten episodes. In an interview with Alicia it's mentioned she is a feminist.