Forest Drive is a street in Stoneybrook, CT where many residents live. It is often the setting for Karen's adventures in the Baby-Sitters Little Sister series. Presumably the children in this neighborhood go to Stoneybrook Academy, due to three neighbors going to the same school.
- Karen lives in a two-story "Little House" with her mother, stepfather, and little brother at 12 Forest Drive.
- Nancy Dawes lives next door to Karen on Forest Drive.
- In Karen's Bully, Bobby Gianelli moves down the street from Karen and Nancy with his parents and little sister Alicia.
- In Karen's Toys, the Barton family move down the street when the Jessups moved. The Barton family includes: Mark, Eric, Jackie, Lynda, and Meghan.
- Kathryn and Willie Barnes
- The Druckers
- Mrs. Harris
- Erica Blumberg
- There is a creek that goes behind Karen's house called McConnell's Brook (formerly Deer Stream)
- A family called the Barrows used to live in Nancy's house in 1935
- Henry Carmody used to live in the Engle home in 1934 that had eventually been sold in 1938.
- Erica Blumberg lives on this street but not near the Engle Family, it is likely that the street stretches far.