Mr. Papadakis (dad)
Scott Hsu (pretend husband)
Hannah "Hannie" Papadakis is a seven-year-old girl in Ms. Colman's second grade class at Stoneybrook Academy who is one of Karen Brewer's best friends. She lives on McLelland Road across the street from the "big house" where the Brewer/Thomas Family live. She is a member of the Papadakis Family. Hannie narrated chapters in the Baby-Sitters Little Sister Super Special books.
- 1 Appearance and Personality
- 2 Biography
- 3 Friends
- 4 Likes
- 5 Dislikes
- 6 Trivia
- 7 Gallery
Appearance and Personality
Hannie has dark hair, deep brown eyes, olive skin, and a terrific smile. She's described as stocky in Mallory and the Trouble with Twins. When she smiles the corners of her eyes crinkle like her mothers in Kristy and the Snobs.
She considers herself a patient person in Halloween Parade.
In Karen's Book, Hannie and Karen met at Little Friends Day School. Karen remarks that Hannie had just moved to their neighborhood. They became friends quickly and Hannie cried when Karen moved away when her parents divorced. They have been friends ever since.
In her wedding, Karen was her bridesmaid when she had a fake wedding to Scott Hsu. Hannie had a crush on him in Karen's Birthday and tried to make him like him. She had lost a tooth just before her wedding making her feel ugly. In Karen's Mistake she has a crush on a singer named Nate Bellows and listens to his music all the time and then another singer by the end.
In Karen's Reindeer she got to play Rudolph in the class Christmas musical. She was afraid of heights when she was put into the harness to fly on the stage. Eventually she gave up the role to Karen when she felt sick about flying around on stage.
Hannie is a very helpful big sister to her younger sister Sari although sometimes she does not really like her. She loves her parents very much and gets along okay with Linny. Linny has taught her a few things according to her in Karen's Unicorn.
In Karen's Swim Meet, she spends time with her family when they rented a cabin in the mountains together.
In Karen's Pony Camp she made friends with the other girls very easily. Hannie is also very good at riding horses. She had become an intermediate rider and able to perform tricks on her pony.
In Karen's Lemonade Stand Hannie started to sell friendship bracelets next to Karen's lemonade stand before and after Krushers games. She eventually temporarily quit the team so she could make some extra money. Hannie finally joined in on the game against the Bashers after she missed playing.
In Karen's Angel every kid in the neighborhood puts on a Christmas pageant and they host it in her house. In the book they put on the nativity scene. She gets the part of the angel but wanted to be Mary. When Karen is assigned Mary they switch parts near the end of the book.
In Karen's Movie, she plays as a character in the movie Karen Brewer was making for her grandad. She, along with the others, quit the movie when Karen becomes too bossy. They make up in the end and enjoy their movie premier.
Hannie develops a crush on singer, Nate Bellows, in Karen's Mistake. She watched his concert on tv instead of having a fun at the New Years party. She wrote letters to him and thinks that they will get married. This leads to her having a fight with Karen and Nancy Dawes. The three make up when Nate ignores her at a concert.
In the Graphic Novels
To be added
- Her two best friends are Nancy Dawes and Karen Brewer. The girls call themselves "The Three Musketeers." It took awhile for her to become friends with Nancy however. Hannie sits in the back row of her class next to Nancy. She also seems to get upset at Karen easily, but also does not hold grudges.
- She is friendly with the other kids in her class.
- Hannie makes friends very easily like in Karen's Pony Camp.
- She has a friend briefly mentioned in Karen's Two Families.
- Her friends
- Ms. Colman
- Dancing the sock hop: Hannie attended the Spring Dance at the Stoneybrook Community Center where she danced the sock hop with Jackie Rodowsky.
- Harmonica: She played harmonica in the kids band created by the BSC, "All the Children of the World."
- The Simpsons
- Nate Bellows (singer in LS#117)
- Josh By-Gosh (singer in LS#117)
- The Secret Garden (book in SS#8)
- Swimming (SS#8)
- She dislikes Amanda Delaney, Pamela Harding, Leslie Morris, and Jannie Gilbert.
- Football (in Kristy + Bart = ?)
- Nate Bellows (singer in LS#117)
- Hannie usually plays "Mrs. Noswimple" in Karen's game, "Let's All Come In."
- Hannie and Karen see each other on Karen's "Big House" weekends and months where they sometimes get into trouble (often due to one of Karen's ideas)
- In Karen's Figure Eight, she has piano lessons on Friday.
- She thinks Tammy and Terri are cool for being twins. Ricky can be a pest and thinks Natalie can be messy and has called Bobby a bully in Halloween Parade.
- Math is her best subject at school in Karen's Big Lie.
- Her pen pal in New York is named Jen in Karen's Pen Pal.
- She played violin in the class band in Karen's Tuba.
- In Karen's Unicorn she said she didn't learn how to ride a two wheel bike until she was just about seven.
- She was in Ms. Herman's preschool class with Karen in Karen's Book.
- In Karen's Tattletale she was a cafeteria worker for switch day.
- In Karen's Twin she mentioned that she wanted to have a job and kids when she is older.
- She attended Mr. Peabody's School of Dance and Charm with Karen in Karen's Tea Party.
- She likes to hang out by the stream in Mary Anne and the Playground Fight.
- She narrates several chapters in Karen, Hannie, and Nancy and five chapters in Karen's Campout.
- Hannie is part of Camp BSC in Mary Anne and Camp BSC.
- She bites her nails in Karen's New Year.
- She mentions to have Brownie meetings in Karen's Kittycat Club.