Karen's Big Job is the 84th book in the Baby-Sitters Little Sister series.
Back Cover Summary[edit | edit source]
Karen is excited about Take Our Daughters To Work Day. She will spend the morning with her stepmother and the afternoon with her father. It is fun at first. Karen gets to talk on the phone, make copies, and get a snack from the candy machine.
Then Karen has to go to a meeting. It is not so much fun. Karen likes the office. But she cannot wait to go back to school!
Summary[edit | edit source]
It's Career Week at Stoneybrook Academy. Karen goes to work with her father and stepmother.
Characters in this book[edit | edit source]
- Karen Brewer
- Andrew Brewer
- Big House - Watson Brewer, Elizabeth Thomas-Brewer, Charlie Thomas, Sam Thomas, Kristy Thomas, David Michael Thomas, Emily Michelle Brewer, Nannie
- Ms. Colman's Class: Ricky Torres, Addie Sidney, Nancy Dawes, Hannie Papadakis, Pamela Harding, Jannie Gilbert, Leslie Morris, Natalie Springer, Audrey Green, Barkan Twins, Hank Reubens, Chris Lamar, Bobby Gianelli, Omar Harris
- Mary Anne Spier (mentioned)
- Ms. Colman
- Priscilla, Gary, Ruth - Elizabeth's co-workers
- Mr. Springer
- Terry and Tammy's uncle
- Mr. Green
- Mrs. Sidney
- Camera crew
Places in this book[edit | edit source]
- Big House
- Stoneybrook Academy
- Mahler and Greye Advertising
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- Elizabeth celebrates her birthday in this book.
Gallery[edit | edit source]