Karen's Big Joke is the twenty-seventh book in the Baby-Sitters Little Sister series.
Back Cover Summary
Karen loves April Fools' Day. That is when she gets to play tricks on her friends. First she squirts Pamela with a fake camera. Then she puts a plastic cockroach in Bobby's shoe.
But now Karen has come up with a joke to play on her whole big-house family. Could this be her best joke ever? Or is Karen in for a big surprise?
Characters in this book
- Karen Brewer
- Andrew Brewer
- Big House - Watson Brewer, Elizabeth Thomas-Brewer, Charlie Thomas, Sam Thomas, Kristy Thomas, David Michael Thomas, Emily Michelle Brewer, Nannie
- Little House - Seth Engle, Lisa Engle
- Musketeers - Nancy Dawes, Hannie Papadakis
- Ms. Colman's Class - Jannie Gilbert, Natalie Springer, Ricky Torres, Bobby Gianelli, Pamela Harding,Hank Reubens, Barkan Twins, Leslie Morris
- Gymnastics class: Sophie, Gemma, Gregg, and Polly
Places in this Book
- Little House
- Gymnastics center
- Stoneybrook Academy
- Big House
- Papadakis House