Karen's Big Move is the 96th book in the Baby-Sitters Little Sister series.
Back Cover Summary
Karen is moving to Chicago for six months, with Mommy, Andrew, and Seth. Karen wants to be with her little-house family. But leaving her big-house family will be hard. And Karen will miss her friends and her school a lot too. She will try her best to like Chicago. But what if she misses Stoneybrook too much?
Characters in this book
- Karen Brewer
- Andrew Brewer
- Big House - Watson Brewer, Elizabeth Thomas-Brewer, Charlie Thomas, Sam Thomas, Kristy Thomas, David Michael Thomas, Emily Michelle Brewer, Nannie
- Little House - Seth Engle, Lisa Engle
- Ms. Colman's Class: Hannie Papadakis,Nancy Dawes, Addie Sidney, Bobby Gianelli, Pamela Harding, Natalie Springer, Ricky Torres
- Jillian - the girl whose room Karen is using in Chicago
- Ms. Colman
- Waitress at the restaurant
Places in this book
- Big House
- Little House
- Stoneybrook Academy