Karen's Chicken Pox is the 114th book in the Baby-Sitters Little Sister series.
Back Cover Summary
Halloween is coming! There will be a party at school. And Karen, Hannie, and Nancy have planned the best costumes ever. Then Karen's little sister gets the chicken pox. It is very contagious. Karen does not want to catch chicken pox. If she does, it will ruin Halloween. And that would be really scary!
She gets chicken pox and misses out on going trick or treating for Halloween.
Characters in this book
- Karen Brewer
- Andrew Brewer
- Big House - Watson Brewer, Elizabeth Thomas-Brewer, Charlie Thomas, Sam Thomas, Kristy Thomas, David Michael Thomas, Emily Michelle Brewer, Nannie
- Ms. Colman's Class: Natalie Springer, Hannie Papadakis,Nancy Dawes, Jannie Gilbert, Pamela Harding, Leslie Morris
- Dager kids - neighbor kids that gave Emily Michelle and Karen the chicken pox
- Ms. Colman
- Mrs. Dawes
Places in this book
- Big House
- Papadakis House
- Stoneybrook Academy
- Stoneybrook High School (mentioned)
- Rosebud Café (mentioned)
- Unnamed Supermarket
- For Halloween Karen went as a chicken, Nancy as a sheep, Hannie as a cow, Emily Michelle as a goat, and Andrew as a skeleton.