Karen's Cowboy is the 122nd and last book in the Baby-Sitters Little Sister series.
Back Cover Summary
Karen's family is way out west — at a dude ranch run by a real cowboy! Being "home on the range" and going on trail rides is so, so exciting. But then Karen discovers that her cowboy friend has a big problem with his ranch. Can Karen help him before it is time to saddle up and head for home?
Characters in this book
- Granny Engle
- Ms. Colman
- Kate - hostess, cook, activities director, and owner
- Mr. and Mrs. Webb
- Mr. and Mrs. Nemchinov
- Mr. Nemchinov - adult son
- Jonathan (Jon) Wayne - local historian and owner
- Larry - ranch hand
- Punkie - ranch hand
- Bill - ranch hand
Places in this book
- Little House
- Arrow-A Ranch, CO - Dude ranch
- Wayne Junction, CO - Ghost town
- This marks the last appearance of Nancy Dawes, Hannie Papadakis, and Ms. Colman in the Baby-Sitters Little Sister series.
- The Nemchinov's keep their own horses in Maryland.
- The Webb family is from Mississippi.