Karen's Dinosaur is the 73rd book in the Baby-Sitters Little Sister series.
Back Cover Summary
Karen is thrilled. Her class is going to New York City! She can't wait to see her pen pal, Maxie, and have a picnic in the park. But best of all, Karen's and Maxie's classes are going to the museum — to see dinosaur bones!
Then Karen gets in a fight with her stepbrother. David Michael is mad because he can't go see the dinosaurs. Is David Michael going to ruin Karen's trip?
Characters in this book
- Karen Brewer
- Andrew Brewer
- Big House - Watson Brewer, Elizabeth Thomas-Brewer, Charlie Thomas, Sam Thomas, Kristy Thomas, David Michael Thomas, Emily Michelle Brewer, Nannie
- Little House - Lisa Engle, Seth Engle
- Ms. Colman's Class: Nancy Dawes, Hannie Papadakis, Ricky Torres, Natalie Springer, Terri Barkan, Tammy Barkan, Sara Ford, Addie Sidney, Pamela Harding, Leslie Morris, Jannie Gilbert, Omar Harris, Bobby Gianelli, Audrey Green, Hank Reubens, Ian Johnson, Chris Lamar
- Maxie Medvin
- Jamal - new student in Ms. Mendel's class (mentioned)
- Eli - Nancy's pen pal
- Jen - Hannie's pen pal
- Mrs. Hoffman
- Ms. Colman (mentioned)
- Miss Mandel - Teacher in New York City
- Mrs. Sidney - room parent
- Mr. Ford - room parent
- Mr. Dawes - room parent
- Mr. Winter - room parent from Miss Mandel's class
- Mrs. Papadakis
Places in this book
- Big House
- Park West School
- American Museum of Natural History
- Central Park
- Four kids in Karen's class stay after school for clubs.