Karen's Half Birthday is the 78th book in the Baby-Sitters Little Sister series.
Back Cover Summary
Karen is the youngest in her class. Everyone teases her and calls her a baby. But soon Karen is going to turn seven and a half. She decides to throw herself a half birthday party.
Karen's friends think the party is a big pain. They do not like getting half-filled goody bags or playing games halfway. They think Karen is bossy. Now what is Karen going to do?
Characters in this book
- Ms. Colman's Class: Hannie Papadakis, Nancy Dawes, Bobby Gianelli, Ricky Torres, Addie Sidney, Pamela Harding, Jannie Gilbert, Omar Harris, Leslie Morris, Barkan Twins, Natalie Springer, Hank Reubens
- Jackie Barton
- Meghan Barton
- Alicia Gianelli
- David Michael Thomas
- Ms. Colman
- Mr. Mackey - art teacher
- Mrs. Papadakis (mentioned)
- Mrs. Dawes
- Mr. Gianelli (mentioned)
- Mr. and Mrs. Barnes (mentioned)
Places in this book
- Halloween is mentioned to be close in this book, it's likely that Karen's birthday is somewhere in April. In Karen's Book, this is consistent with her being born in spring.
- Some Halloween costumes include: Nancy went as Little Red Riding Hood, Hannie has a leopard, Karen and Andrew as a dinosaur, and David Michael as Batman.