Karen's Nanny is the 105th book in the Baby-Sitters Little Sister series.
Back Cover Summary
Mommy is starting a new job. She is looking for someone to take care of Karen and Andrew when she is not home. Karen and Andrew will help her. But finding a nanny is hard work. Lots of people come to try out. The first nanny is too nice. The second one is too strict.
Will the third one be just right?
Characters in this book
- Karen Brewer
- Andrew Brewer
- Big House - Watson Brewer, Elizabeth Thomas-Brewer, Charlie Thomas, Sam Thomas, Kristy Thomas, David Michael Thomas, Emily Michelle Brewer, Nannie
- Little House - Seth Engle, Lisa Engle
- Ms. Colman's class: Ricky Torres, Nancy Dawes, Pamela Harding, Bobby Gianelli, Hannie Papadakis, Ian Johnson, Addie Sidney, Natalie Springer, Omar Harris, Jannie Gilbert, Sara Ford, Audrey Green
- Ms. Colman
- Rose Wertzel - first candidate for the nanny position
- Mrs. Hamilton - second candidate for the nanny position
- Merry Perkins - third candidate and eventual nanny
Places in this book
- This is the first appearance of Merry Perkins.
- On page 73, Ms. Colman's class is called 2B rather then 2A.