Karen's Newspaper is the 40th book in the Baby-Sitters Little Sister series.
Back Cover Summary
When Karen meets an editor at The Stoneybrook News, she gets a great idea. The Three Musketeers can start their own neighborhood newspaper! But Karen's paper won't be filled with boring articles and hard words. It will be written just for kids.
Karen and her friends love being reporters. They print up lots of secrets about the neighbors. But now the neighbors are fuming. And that spells bad news for Karen's paper!
Characters in this book
- Karen Brewer
- Andrew Brewer
- Big House - Watson Brewer, Elizabeth Thomas-Brewer, Charlie Thomas, Sam Thomas, Kristy Thomas, David Michael Thomas, Emily Michelle Brewer, Nannie
- Little House: Lisa Engle, Seth Engle
- Three Musketeers: Hannie Papadakis, Nancy Dawes
- Bill Korman
- Sari Papadakis (mentioned)
- Timmy Hsu
- Melody Korman
- Maria Kilbourne
- Mary Anne Spier (mentioned)
- Stacey McGill (mentioned)
- Ellen - girl Charlie likes (mentioned)
- Bart Taylor (mentioned)
- Mrs. Halsey - writer for the Stoneybrook News
- Mr. Papadakis
- Mr. and Mrs. Billing (mentioned)
- Mrs. and Mr. Dawes (mentioned)
Places in this Book
- Little House
- Big House
- Papadakis House
- Littlebrook Preschool
- Andrew starts Littlebrook Preschool in this book and gets introduced to Ms. Jewel. This will be his school and teacher until the end of the series.