Karen's Secret Valentine is the 82nd book in the Baby-Sitters Little Sister series.
Back Cover Summary[edit | edit source]
Karen's class is having Secret Valentines. Hiding notes and gifts for a Secret Valentine will be fun. But then Karen picks Pamela as her Valentine. Ugh. Pamela is Karen's best enemy.
Karen decides to be nice to Pamela anyway. But then Pamela gets some mean notes. And Karen did not write them. Suddenly there are a lot of Valentine mix-ups. What is going on with the Secret Valentines?
Summary[edit | edit source]
Characters in this book[edit | edit source]
- Karen Brewer
- Andrew Brewer
- Big House - Watson Brewer, Elizabeth Thomas-Brewer, Charlie Thomas, Sam Thomas, Kristy Thomas, David Michael Thomas, Emily Michelle Brewer, Nannie
- Little House - Lisa Engle, Seth Engle
- Ms. Colman's Class: Nancy Dawes, Hannie Papadakis, Tammy Barkan, Terri Barkan, Sara Ford, Bobby Gianelli, Jannie Gilbert, Audrey Green, Pamela Harding, Omar Harris, Ian Johnson, Chris Lamar, Leslie Morris, Hank Reubens, Addie Sidney, Natalie Springer, Ricky Torres
- Linny Papadakis
- Melody Korman
- Bill Korman
- Maria Kilbourne
- Timmy Hsu
- Scott Hsu
- Margo Pike (mentioned)
- Ms. Colman
- Mrs. Papadakis (mentioned)
Places in this book[edit | edit source]
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- Ms. Colman's class has plants inside it that the students water in this book.
- David Michael Thomas develops a crush on Hannie Papadakis in this book but then likes Margo Pike by the end.
Gallery[edit | edit source]