Karen's Sleepover is the eighth book of the Baby-Sitters Little Sister series.
Back Cover Summary[edit | edit source]
Karen's having her first sleepover ever! She and her friends are going to tell spooky stories, try on makeup, and raid the refrigerator.
But then Karen and Nancy get into a big fight. Karen doesn't want Nancy to come to her party. A new girl comes instead, and she is no fun! What will Karen do now?
Summary[edit | edit source]
Characters in this book[edit | edit source]
- Karen Brewer
- Andrew Brewer
- Big House - Watson Brewer, Elizabeth Thomas-Brewer, Charlie Thomas, Sam Thomas, Kristy Thomas, David Michael Thomas, Emily Michelle Brewer, Nannie
- Little House - Seth Engle, Lisa Engle
- Hannie Papadakis
- Nancy Dawes
- Ricky Torres
- Natalie Springer
- Jannie Gilbert
- Leslie Morris
- Pamela Harding
- Sara Ford
- Unnamed additional sleepover attendees, who would be the Barkan Twins and Audrey Green since Karen invited all the girls in Ms. Colman's class.
- Ms. Colman
- Mr. and Mrs. Dawes
- Mr. Fitzwater - janitor (mentioned)
- Mrs. Morris (mentioned)
- Mr. Harding (mentioned)
Places in this book[edit | edit source]
- Big House
- Little House
- Nancy's house
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- This book is where Karen, Hannie, and Nancy first declare themselves 'The Three Musketeers'.
- The Kids in Ms. Colman's Class #10 Holiday Time shows the sleepover plot line from Sara Ford's perspective.
- This is the only book where Natalie Springer is mentioned to have a sister.
- This is the first appearance of Pamela Harding and mentions of her family