Karen's Two Families is the 48th book in the Baby-Sitters Little Sister series.
Back Cover Summary
Karen and Andrew are very lucky because they have two families. But the unlucky thing is that they are not at the big house as much as the little house. Sometimes they miss Daddy.
Karen and Andrew want to spend equal time with both Mommy and Daddy. But what can Karen do about it?
Characters in this book
- Karen Brewer
- Andrew Brewer
- Big House - Watson Brewer, Elizabeth Thomas-Brewer, Charlie Thomas, Sam Thomas, Kristy Thomas, David Michael Thomas, Emily Michelle Brewer, Nannie
- Little House - Seth Engle, Lisa Engle
- Ms. Colman's Class: Hannie Papadakis, Nancy Dawes, Ricky Torres, Pamela Harding, Audrey Green
- Maria Kilbourne
- Ms. Colman
- Mrs. Papadakis
- Mrs. Kilbourne
- Francos - chose the puppy with the red ribbon
- Mr. Evans - chose the puppy with the blue ribbon (mentioned)
- Miss Fallon - chose the puppy with the purple ribbon (mentioned)
- Mr. and Mrs. Dodson - chose the puppy with the green ribbon
- John Sachs and Peter - Lisa and Watson's lawyers
- Judge (mentioned)
- Mr. Kilbourne
Places in this book
- Kilbourne House
- Stoneybrook Academy
- Big House
- Little House
- John C. Esposito, attorney-at-law, was consulted for this manuscript.
- This is the second time Astrid has puppies, the first time in sometime before or during Kristy and the Snobs. The third time will be in Mary Anne and Miss Priss.
- Andrew Brewer picks out Bob the hermit crab as a pet in this book, this is his first appearance.