Karen, Hannie, and Nancy: The Three Musketeers is the fourth book in the Baby-Sitters Little Sister Super Special series.
Back Cover Summary[edit | edit source]
Karen and her best friends Hannie and Nancy call themselves the Three Musketeers. They do everything together. And now that it's summer, they have big plans to play, play, play!
But then Hannie and Nancy make plans without Karen. And Karen is mad. Really mad. What happened to the Three Musketeers?
Summary[edit | edit source]
Characters in this book[edit | edit source]
- Karen Brewer
- Andrew Brewer
- Big House - Watson Brewer, Elizabeth Thomas-Brewer, Charlie Thomas, Sam Thomas, Kristy Thomas, David Michael Thomas, Emily Michelle Brewer, Nannie
- Little House: Lisa Engle, Seth Engle
- Three Musketeers: Hannie Papadakis, Nancy Dawes
- Linny and Sari Papadakis
- Carly - Nancy's friend from Hebrew school
- Melody Korman
- Timmy Hsu
- Mr. and Mrs. Dawes
- Mr. and Mrs. Papadakis
Places in this book[edit | edit source]
- Little House
- Big House
- Dawes House
- Papadakis House
- Stoneybrook Public Library
- Stoneybrook Playground
- Shadow Lake
- Dapper Dan's - restaurant (mentioned)
- Korman House
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- pages 100-138 contain friendship-related activities and games
- Karen Brewer, Hannie Papadakis, and Nancy Dawes all narrate this book, alternating by chapter.
- This book takes place concurrently with Baby-sitters at Shadow Lake.
Gallery[edit | edit source]