The Polish translation of The Baby-Sitters Club, titled "Klub Baby-Sitters", was published by Akapit in 1993. As of this writing, only the first three original series books were translated. Translations for the fourth and fifth books were announced, but never released.
List of Titles Edit
- Wspaniały pomysł Kristy ("Great Idea, Kristy"), translated by Ewa Romkowska
- Claudia, telefon i człowiek-widmo ("Claudia, the Telephone, and the Phantom"), translated by Magdalena Konikowska
- Cała prawda o Stacy ("The Whole Truth About Stacey"), translated by Wanda Jackowska
- Z dużej chmury mały deszcz ("From A Large Cloud Comes Little Rain", A proverb similar to "barking dogs seldom bite"; to make a big deal out of nothing.)
- Dawn i nieznośna trójka ("Dawn and the Unbearable Three")