The next street over behind the Thomas/Brewer family home is Kemp Avenue. In Mary Anne and the Little Princess, the street is described as hilly and curvy.
- The Brewer/Thomas Family lives in a big white house at 1210 McLelland Rd. According to Kristy's Great Idea, the house has a wide green yard with trees and flower beds all around. The backyard has a ride-on train. There are three floors in the house. Karen is convinced the third floor is haunted by the ghost of Ben Brewer. When you open the front door, there is a large front hall, a tree growing in the living room, a chandelier, and a stained glass window.
- The Delaney Family used to live across the street from the Brewers. After the Delaneys move out, the Korman Family moves in. They have a large house with a fountain in the front hallway and a large pool in the backyard.
- The Papadakis Family live next door to the Delaney/Korman house
- Tabitha Porter (Morbidda Destiny) - lives next door to the Brewer family in a run down looking Victorian mansion with gables and turrets. Karen's bedroom window faces Mrs. Porter's house.
- Abby & Anna Stevenson live next door to Tabitha Porter.
- Shannon Kilbourne- next door to the Delaney/Korman house, across the street from the Brewer/Thomas House.
- The Hsu Family - Scott and Timmy
- Petey Crosby - Two years old and friends with Emily Michelle Brewer.
- Nelson Rice - Two years old and friends with Emily Michelle.
- Callie and Keith Bates - four year old twins and Andrew Brewer's friends.
- The Billings
- Mr. Giordano
- The Atkinsons
- Mr. Sinclair - next door to the Korman family (most likely the house behind them)
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.