The next street over behind the Thomas/Brewer family home is Kemp Avenue. In Mary Anne and the Little Princess, the street is described as hilly and curvy. There's a steep hill around the corner from the Brewer house that Jackie Rodowsky crashed and hit a tree in Kristy's Worst Idea.
There's an empty house in Karen's Haunted House called the Powell House. Hannie Papadakis thinks is haunted after the owners moved. The city owns the house now and let Mr. and Mrs. Papadakis make it a haunted house for Halloween. They signed up groups to decorate rooms. Homes for Families charged admission and the the money went to help families find homes. There's twelve rooms and bathrooms that needed decorated. Volunteers helped decorate the rooms including Ms. Colman's Class. The event was on the news.
In Sea City, Here We Come!, Kristy notes that you can't see houses from the street and many kids go to private or boarding schools.
- Brewer/Thomas Family lives in a big white house at 1210 McLelland Rd.
- Delaney Family used to live across the street from the Brewers. After the Delaneys move out, the Korman Family moves in.
- Papadakis Family - lives next door to the Delaney/Korman house
- Mrs. Porter - lives next door to the Brewer family.
- Abby & Anna Stevenson live next door to Tabitha Porter.
- Shannon Kilbourne- next door to the Delaney/Korman house, across the street from the Brewer/Thomas House.
- Hsu Family
- Petey Crosby - Two years old and friends with Emily Michelle Brewer in Karen's Monsters.
- Nelson Rice - Two years old and friends with Emily Michelle Brewer in Karen's Monsters.
- Callie and Keith Bates - four year old twins and Andrew Brewer's friends.
- The Billings - mentioned in Karen's Newspaper.
- Mr. Giordano - the house next to the Brewer/Thomas family in Karen's Ghost
- The Atkinson family - mentioned in Mary Anne and the Little Princess
- Mr. Sinclair - next door to the Korman family (most likely the house behind them) (Mary Anne to the Rescue)
- Mrs. Steller - lives down the street in Karen's Paper Route
- The Morgan family lives down the street (Claudia and the Great Search)
- Mrs. Werner - lives at the end of the street, she was mentioned in Karen's Kittycat Club.
- Mr. and Mrs. Meyer are mentioned in Karen's Snow Day.
- The Fields, Munson, Nofziger, Owen, Abou-Sabh, DeLonge, and Pinckney families in mentioned in SS#10).