Stoneybrook, Connecticut. It is located in the rich area of town.
- The Brewer/Thomas family lives in a big white house at 1210 McLelland Rd. According to book 1 ,the house has a wide green yard with trees and flower beds all around. The backyard is has a ride-on train. There are three floors in the house. Karen is convinced the third floor is haunted by the ghost of Ben Brewer. When you open the front door, there is a large front hall, a tree growing in the living room, a chandelier, and a stained glass window.
- The Delaney Family (across the street from the Brewers. After the Delaneys move out, the Korman family moves in. They have a large house with a fountain in the front hallway and a large pool in the backyard.
- The Papadakis Family (next door to the Delaney/Korman house)
- Tabitha Porter (Morbidda Destiny) - lives next door to the Brewer family in a run down looking Victorian mansion with gables and turrets. Karen's bedroom window faces Mrs. Porter's house.
- Abby & Anna Stevenson
- Shannon Kilbourne- next door to the Delaney/Korman house, across the street from the Brewer/Thomas House.
- Scott & Timmy Hsu.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.