Like Karen, Natalie has blonde hair and wears glasses.She wears droopy socks that she constantly has to pull up. In Second Grade Baby, she had grown half and inch and lost two teeth.
Natalie has her own book, Second Grade Baby, in The Kids in Ms. Colman's Class series. Natalie wants to be friends with Karen Brewer, Hannie Papadakis, and Nancy Dawes, but the three are already very close. Karen feels bad for Natalie because she doesn't have any friends. The BSC discovers she can be bossy and demanding. They make a list for Natalie to be a better friend, and she becomes friends with Becca Ramsey and Charlotte Johanssen. She also thought that BSC members Claudia Kishi and Stacey McGill were her best friends.
She also has a lisp, where she cannot pronounce her "s" and "z" correctly. In Karen's Secret she starts going to speech therapy.
She knows how to play the violin and played at Karen and Ricky's "wedding." She also played the violin in the class band in Karen's Tuba.
In Karen's Snow Princess Karen helps Natalie win the snow princess competition.
- Buzzy Bear a teddy bear she got from her grandfather from when she was born (formerly)
- Buzzy two
- Ms. Colman
- Being elected for elections
- Cats so much in fact that in Karen's Kittens, she tries to adopt Ruby.
- In Karen's Big Joke she is in the same gymnastics class with Karen and Jannie Gilbert briefly.
- She has a habit of snorting when she cries.
- She is known as being a klutz.
- In the Baby-Sitters Little Sister series, she is known for getting sick on buses, as she did in Karen's Kite.
- In Karen's Kite, Natalie's grandfather dies from bile-duct cancer.
- All her clothes have her name and address sewn into them so they never got mixed up with anyone else's.
- Her dad is an architect.
- In Karen's Home Run she entered the bike decorating contest. She said that if she won the one hundred dollar first prize, she'd buy puzzles.
- She won the Pizza Queen contest at Pizza Express.
- Natalie has an uncle Vic that just bought a sports car. It was damaged in Karen's Hurricane from water that was flooded up to the dashboard.