7 (LS #9-14)
Pamela has long brown hair. In Karen's Pen Pal, Karen says that Pamela has pierced ears.
When Karen Brewer first meets Pamela, she wants to impress her and become friends with her. Pamela comes to Karen's sleepover party, but it doesn't take long for Karen to realize that Pamela is not fun to be around at all. Pamela is also introduced in The Kids in Ms. Colman's Class book Holiday Time - which takes place at the same time as Karen's Sleepover. However, Holiday Time focuses on Sara Ford, who thought Pamela was cool although she never really interacted with her. This book reveals that Audrey Green dislikes Pamela. Sara later comes to the understanding that Pamela doesn't have a good personality.
In Baby Animal Zoo, Pamela thinks most of the girls (besides Jannie and Leslie) in her class are goody-goody babies. She thinks Karen is a loudmouth know it all. She likes to tease Natalie about her socks always falling down. She calls Terri Barkan and Tammy Barkan babies. She thought classmate Addie Sidney was strange.
In Karen's Runaway Turkey she says her grandparents live in Florida and that they would go sailing. When she's older, her grandmother promises Pamela she will teach her how to sail. Her mom has relatives in Pennsylvania in Karen's Hurricane and had left before the storm had hit. She got a new pair of shoes while she was gone.
She and Jannie fought over a position on the Fun Night Committee in Karen's Magician. Neither of them won and were caught breaking the rules; they eventually made up.
In Karen's in Love, she celebrated her eighth birthday. Her parents invited everyone in the class to her party, despite her not wanting them there. The party was circus themed and had a clown and a face painter.
In Karen's Candy she and Karen got in a fight over hogging the swing. Karen hit her cheek. Both girls got punished and were unable to march in the Halloween Parade. They ended up talking later and found a way to be in the parade hidden.
In Karen's Tattletale she was Ms. Colman and taught their class for switch day, her class plan was to study holidays. She was the understudy for Karen in the class medley. When Karen was punished she took over the part. Then when Karen got the part back, they split the medley. Pamela and Jannie won the three legged race on field day.
- Pamela's best friends are Leslie Morris and Jannie Gilbert, also known as "The Milky Ways" in Karen's Candy.
- Baby Animal Zoo mentions that she has had friends from her old school since kindergarten.
- In Karen's Two Families, she mentions that she has a friend with divorced parents
None growing up except her father's aquarium of rare fish. Her mom might get a cat after the events of Baby Animal Zoo, however.
- Learning about the weather
- Springtime with new flowers and new grass.
- She likes tulips, daffodils, and hyacinths.
- Four square because it's fast and exciting
- Teasing Natalie on how to keep her socks up
- Spending time with her sister's friends or using her stuff, it makes her feel grown up.
- The movie "The Wizard of Oz"
- Pizza since it gives her bad breath
- Being teased
- Sleeping on the floor
- Running to class (she calls it babyish)
- Karen Brewer because she is a loudmouth, cannot sit still, and doesn't raise her hand before she speaks.
- Nancy Dawes
- Hannie Papadakis
- The songs The Wheels on the Bus and A Hundred Bottles of Pop.
- Sitting on Santa's lap.
- Even though they are enemies, Pamela did give Karen a card saying that she will miss her in Karen's Big Move.
- She had a dollar stolen out of her desk in Karen's School Mystery.
- In Baby Animal Zoo she has a silver chain necklace and with a silver heart on it.
- Pamela likes being the boss.
- Looks to the older girls for what is cool and what isn't in Baby Animal Zoo.
- Her mom has a home office and her dad sleeps on his recliner everyday after dinner.
- In Karen's Tuba, she plays the flute in the the class band, which she says sounds like an angel singing.
- Her pen pal in New York is named Naomi in Karen's Pen Pal.
- In Karen's Home Run she entered the bike decorating contest. She said that if she won the one hundred dollar first prize, she'd buy roller blades.
- She goes with her mother to an aerobics class in Karen's Field Day.
- Pamela attends Mrs. Stone's farm camp in Karen's County Fair. She was in the cooking group with Ricky Torres, Cordelia, and Bobby Gianelli.
- She attended Mr. Peabody's School of Dance and Charm with Karen in Karen's Tea Party.
- In Karen's Surprise she gets to play the lead role of Samantha
- Her birthday is in February.
- She had a small crush on Ricky Torres in Karen's in Love.
- Karen remarks that she doesn't like Bobby Gianelli in Karen's in Love.
- Pamela's mother is a writer and works from a home office in Karen's Big Job.