Most images with her on the cover give her brown hair (in various shades) and a medium eye color. In Karen's Pen Pal Karen says that Pamela has pierced ears.
When Karen Brewer first meets Pamela, she wants to impress her and become friends with her. Pamela comes to Karen's sleepover party, but it doesn't take long for Karen to realize that Pamela is not fun to be around at all. Pamela is also introduced in The Kids in Ms. Colman's Class book Holiday Time - which takes place at the same time as Karen's Sleepover. However, Holiday Time focuses on Sara Ford, who thought Pamela was cool although she never really interacted with her. This book reveals that Audrey Green dislikes Pamela. Sara later comes to the understanding that Pamela doesn't have a good personality.
In Baby Animal Zoo, Pamela thinks most of the girls (besides Jannie and Leslie) in her class are goody-goody babies. She thinks Karen is a loudmouth know it all. She liked to tease Natalie about her socks always falling down. She calls Terri Barkan and Tammy Barkan babies. She thought classmate Addie Sidney was strange.
In Karen's Runaway Turkey she says her grandparents live in Florida and that they would go sailing. When she's older, her grandmother promises Pamela she would teach her how to sail. Her mom has relatives in Pennsylvania in Karen's Hurricane and had left before the storm had hit. She got a new pair of shoes while she was gone.
She and Jannie had fought over a position on the Fun Night Committee in Karen's Magician. Neither of them won and eventually made up.
In book #15 Karen's in Love, she celebrated her eighth birthday.
In the graphic novels Edit
To be added!
- Pamela's best friends are Leslie Morris and Jannie Gilbert, also known as "The Milky Ways" in Karen's Candy.
- Baby Animal Zoo mentions that she has had friends from her old school since kindergarten.
- None growing up except her father's aquarium of rare fish.
- Her mom might get a cat after the events of Baby Animal Zoo.
- Learning about the weather
- Springtime with new flowers and new grass.
- She likes tulips, daffodils, and hyacinths.
- Four square because it's fast and exciting
- Teasing Natalie on how to keep her socks up
- Spending time with her sister's friends or use her stuff, it makes her feel grown up.
- The movie "The Wizard of Oz"
- Pizza since it gives her bad breath
- Being teased
- Sleeping on the floor
- Running to class (she calls it babyish)
- Karen Brewer because she is a loud mouth, cannot sit still, and doesn't raise her hand before she speaks.
- Nancy Dawes
- Hannie Papadakis
- The song The Wheels on the Bus and A Hundred Bottles of Pop.
- Sitting on Santa's lap.
- Even though they are enemies Pamela did give Karen a card saying that she's miss her in Karen's Big Move.
- She had a dollar stolen out of her desk in Karen's School Mystery and had it returned by the end.
- In Baby Animal Zoo she has a silver chain necklace and with a silver heart on it.
- Pamela likes being the boss.
- Looks to the older girls for what is cool and what isn't.
- Her mom has a home office and her dad sleeps on his recliner everyday after dinner.
- In Karen's Tuba, she plays the flute in the the class band, which she says sounds like an angel singing.
- Her pen pal in New York is named Naomi.
- In Karen's Home Run she entered the bike decorating contest. She said that if she won the one hundred dollar first prize, she'd buy roller blades.
- She goes with her mother to an aerobics class in Karen's Field Day.
- Pamela attends Mrs. Stone's farm camp in Karen's County Fair. She was in the cooking group with Ricky Torres, Cordelia, and Bobby Gianelli.
- In Karen's Tattletale she was Ms. Colman and taught their class for switch day.
- She attended Mr. Peabody's School of Dance and Charm with Karen in Karen's Tea Party.