- "We could go to that new place,” added Mary Anne.
“Ye Olde Ice-Cream Parlour?” said Kristy. (She pronounced “olde” like this: oldie.)
Mary Anne giggled. “Well, it looks like ye ‘oldie’ ice-cream parlour, but I think it’s called the Rosebud Café. And it serves more than just ice cream."
―#58 Stacey's Choice
This is where the Arnold twins, Rodowsky boys, and the Braddock kids treat the BSC members for being great baby-sitters in Claudia's Freind Friend. Logan calls Rosebud "Rose Spud" in Sea City, Here We Come!.
It has a real soda fountain, tall stools at the counter, and old fashioned decor. There is a neon sign outside. The hostess seats customers.
- Ice cream
- Carrot juice
- The Rosebud Special is a turkey sandwich with secret dressing.
- Sundaes (LS#65)
- Logan (busboy)
- Terry Dutton (busboy)
- Geraldine Breslin (busgirl)
- Carlos (busboy)
- Carlos Nunez (waiter)
- Mr. Fee (Logan's boss)
- It gets mentioned in Karen's Toys.
- In Karen's Magician, the Brewer/Thomas Family come here after seeing Mr. Wizard's magic show.