Samuel "Sam" Thomas is the 15-year-old son of Elizabeth Thomas-Brewer and Patrick Thomas, younger brother of Charlie Thomas, older brother of Kristy and David Michael Thomas, stepson of Watson Brewer, stepbrother of Karen & Andrew Brewer and adoptive brother of Emily Michelle Brewer.
Appearance[edit | edit source]
Has dark curly hair, sparkly blue eyes, and a few freckles.
Biography[edit | edit source]
He used to share a room with Charlie at the beginning of the series before moving. Sam delivers groceries for A&P. He works there part time during the school year. During the summer, he was a camp counselor. In Karen's Paper Route he and Charlie pick up Kristy and Karen's paper route after he gets fired when the store over hired.
He teases and jokes around a lot with David Michael. Sam is a champion practical joker and also a troublemaker, who gets detention.
He went out with Stacey McGill a few times, but considers her a friend.
In Kristy's Big News, he was invited to his father's wedding and he wanted to go. Kristy makes a remark that he really wanted to go on a free trip to California and was neutral talking about the wedding. He had tried hard to get to know his dad and talk to him.
Likes[edit | edit source]
- Loves to play & follow baseball; used to play baseball
- Likes anchovies
- Girls are always on his mind
- Kids (sometimes)
- Singing in the shower
Friends[edit | edit source]
- Ricky and Randy Jones (childhood)
Relationships[edit | edit source]
- Stacey McGill (has a crush on her; went out a few times, but thinks of her as a friend)
- Tamara (sat with her at lunch and took her to the movies)
- Amanda Martin (gave some roses)
- Monique (hated her, but also liked her)
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- In Karen's Tuba Sam gave Hannie Papadakis and Karen lessons on how to play their instruments. He taught Ms. Colman's class to play Here Comes the Bride for a concert.
- He set the spaghetti sucking record by doing it 27 times, as mentioned in The All-New Mallory Pike.
- He is in math club.
- He knows origami in Claudia and the First Thanksgiving.
- Kristy notes that he's a lot like Patrick Thomas in Kristy's Big Day.
- Sam narrates a chapter in Baby-sitters at Shadow Lake and a chapter in Starring the Baby-sitters Club!.
Media Portrayals[edit | edit source]
He is played by actor Dylan Kingwell.