The Baby-Sitters Club is a TV series reboot created by Netflix, based on the main book series. The original TV series ran for one season between January and March of 1990. The series was released on July 3, 2020.
- 1.1 - "Kristy's Great Idea"
- 1.2 - "Claudia and the Phantom Phone Calls"
- 1.3 - "The Truth About Stacey"
- 1.4 - "Mary Anne Saves the Day"
- 1.5 - "Dawn and the Impossible Three"
- 1.6 - "Claudia and Mean Janine"
- 1.7 - "Boy-Crazy Stacey"
- 1.8 - "Kristy's Big Day"
- 1.9 - "Hello, Camp Moosehead! Part 1"
- 1.10 - "Hello, Camp Moosehead! Part 2"
- Sophie Grace as Kristy Thomas
- Malia Baker as Mary Anne Spier
- Momona Tamada as Claudia Kishi
- Shay Rudolph as Stacey McGill
- Xochitl Gomez as Dawn Schafer
- Alicia Silverstone as Elizabeth Thomas-Brewer
- Mark Feuerstein as Watson Brewer
- Jessica Elaina Eason as Sharon Spier
- Dylan Kingwell as Sam Thomas
- Ethan Farrell as Charlie Thomas
- Director: Lucia Aniello
- Writing Credits: Ann M. Martin
- Produced by: Lucia Aniello (executive producer)
- Naia Cucukov (executive producer)
- Michael De Luca (executive producer)
- Ashley Glazier (producer)
- Lucy Kitada (executive producer)
- Rachel Shukert (executive producer)
While no official soundtrack has been released for the series, twenty-two songs were used over the first ten episodes of the first season. The songs go as followed:
- Kristy's Great Idea
- "Mr. Quiche" by Wildcat! Wildcat!
- "Juice" by Lizzo
- "I Wanna" by Potty Mouth
- Claudia and the Phantom Phone Calls
- "Molotov" by Kira Puru
- "Vampire Vamp" (Transylvanian Disco Empress Mix) by The Fangs
- The Truth about Stacey
- "Hollow" by Gotta featuring Kite
- "Made of Steel" by Stefany June
- Mary Anne Saves the Day
- "Mary Anne" by Boytoy
- Dawn and the Impossible Three
- "Aye Aye Aye" by ApriLLL
- "Shake and Shout" by Turf Club
- Claudia and Mean Janine
- "Summer of 42" by Kishi Bashi
- "Mercury" by Kitten
- "All Things (Just Keep Getting Better)" by Passion Victim
- Boy-Crazy Stacey
- "I Remember" by Mannequin Online
- "Places to Go" by Leftover Cuties
- Kristy's Big Day
- "At Last" by Etta James
- "Boom Clap" by Charli XCX
- Hello, Camp Moosehead! Part 1
- "Drop the Mic" by Jules Larson & Peter Verdell
- "I'm Shining" by I AM ORFA
- "Glazin" by Jacuzzi Boys
- Hello, Camp Moosehead! Part 2
- "You Can Have It" by Red Red Lips
- "Too Much Money" by Automatic
- "Friends" by Meghan Trainor
- The actresses for Mary Anne Spier, Kristy Thomas, Claudia Kishi, and Stacey McGill are listed for all ten episodes.
- This is the first time story lines from the books are made into episodes. The 90s TV series and the film have original story lines.
- Unlike the 90s TV series and film, which kept the actresses close to their book series counterparts, the cast is more diverse, with Mary-Anne being half African American and Dawn being Latina.
- Claudia has her own phone line because Janine needed high-speed internet, and the line came with the package.
Behind the ScenesEdit
- Episode Title and Credits on WGA