Watson is a 37 year old man that wears glasses. He is mostly bald.
Before he had met Lisa, Watson had brought Boo Boo home from an animal shelter when he lived by himself.
His first wife was Lisa Engle sometime after they divorced he married Elizabeth Thomas-Brewer.They got married in, Kristy's Big Day. They adopted a 2 year old girl named Emily Michelle Brewer. Karen and Andrew live with him almost all year, apart from holidays.
In Kristy and Mr. Mom, he had a heart attack and turned over his job to his vice president so he could take care of the kids. He later goes back to work. He has to exercise and start a healthy-heart diet, and cut out stress.
Watson is very sweet and kind. He is very friendly and cares about his children. He called Kristy his daughter. He is good at running and organizing things.
In Stacey and the Fashion Victim he smokes cigars. He doesn't smoke that often and isn't allowed to do it inside. He participated in the Stoneybrook Smokeout, organized by the BSC. Watson had dressed up in his best clothes and buried his cigars in the backyard as if it was a funeral.
Watson is CEO of Unity Insurance which has its main offices in Stamford. He will work three hours a day and spend the rest of the time with his family. He is his own boss at work, so he can create his own hours.
- His great aunt Josephine was a socialite, famous for her lavish parties. Every Independence Day she would invite half the town of West Dudley Massachusetts to her house including the Mayor.
- He had a distant cousin named Louisa that left him an heirloom pin.
- His grandmother, Ida Brewer, traveled when she was young and took a grand tour of Europe for three years. She was an expert skier and met her husband in Vermont where he was a student of hers.
- His aunt Carol, she was a prize at the Ohio State fair and took place for the biggest pumpkin in 1966.
- Family legend said that his mother's great grandparents was a Cherokee woman.
- Tom Fielding
- Estate sales
- Doesn't like to admit defeat
- Kristy did not like him at first
- Says "resume yourself" instead of sit down.
- Makes a scholarship contribution of two full scholarship every year to the Stamford Ballet School for less privileged students called the Watson and Elizabeth Brewer Dance Scholarships.
- When the Stone family's barn burned down in Karen's Sleigh Ride, he donated the remaining money needed so they could rebuild.
- He uses Connecticut Bell as their phone provider.
- Watson and Lisa's lawyers are John Sachs and Peter in Karen's Two Families.